PostSmart have put in place the following precautions:
- ALL distribution personnel MUST wear gloves.
- Where available, distribution personnel will also use hand sanitizer.
- Where available, distribution personnel will wear a mask.
- All contactors must complete a form prior to commencement of distribution stating the following:
- Distribution personnel have not had personal contact of any sort or been in 2 meters of someone who has had the coronavirus.
- Distribution personnel must also confirm that they have no coronavirus symptoms of any kind e.g. temperature, cough, tightness of chest etc.
- All distribution personnel have been instructed to observe the 2 meter social distancing protocol during their delivery rounds.
- Should distribution personnel exhibit any of the symptoms of coronavirus during the course of distribution, then they must immediately stop deliveries and advise management.