Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before using this website.
To avoid any difficulties in the future, PostSmart Ltd provide our terms and conditions in advance for your use and knowledge.
This website is provided by PostSmart Ltd as a service to our customers. Please review the basic rules that govern your use of this website. These rules are also referred to as terms and conditions, and you should be aware that your use of the website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you are not willing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the postsmart.co.uk website, nor should you proceed to place an order for goods or services.
The acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is as they are written on this page in English; PostSmart Ltd takes no responsibility for any translations provided or the accuracies thereof.
Accepting these Terms and Conditions does not remove the obligations set out under the Sale of Goods Act and the Supply of Goods Act and Services Act, nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
Section A of our terms and conditions will specifically cover “orders placed” with postsmart.co.uk, while Section B applies to “general” terms and conditions of doing business.
SECTION A – Terms and Conditions for Ordering Printing
We stand 100% behind our products and services. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please call our customer service team [email protected] within 30 days from the date of order, and we will happily reprint part or all of your order. Depending on the situation, we may choose to refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding postage and logistic costs.
PostSmart Ltd is wholly committed to customer satisfaction, and we continually strive to provide the best level of services. We do everything possible to ensure the highest printing quality, accurate color reproduction, precise cutting and on-time delivery. However, there are certain circumstances or issues that are beyond our control and are not covered by our guarantee. Here is a list of some of things that can go outside of our control and responsibility:
- Mistakes or Typos on customer-submitted artwork. This includes spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors that were made by the customer.
- Ordering an incorrect quantity. We are not responsible when you accidentally order too much or too little, order the wrong size, choose the wrong type, or order the wrong product.
- Damages to printed products or services that occur during or after delivery to the customer.
- Design errors that have been submitted in a customer’s artwork file.
- Mistakes that occur when the file layout has incorrect information about custom services like folding, three-hole drilling, scoring, or die-cutting.
- Color selection errors, design errors, or inferior-quality resolution files that have been submitted by the customer.
- Postal and / or Shipping charges that occur because of an incorrect postal and/or shipping address or other postal and/ or shipping-related errors caused by the customer.
We urge you to carefully spend the required time proofing and double-checking everything very carefully before placing your order with PostSmart Ltd. The least costly time to fix a mistake is before you place your order.
- PostSmart Ltd are not responsible or liable for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business that are caused by printing materials which are defective or incomplete or which you received later than the estimated due date.
- In no event shall our liability to you for any reason exceed the amount actually paid to us, if any, for or through the use of this website.
- PostSmart Ltd is not liable for Postal Provides mistakes, loss, or delayed delivery times.
- PostSmart Ltd (the supplier) will not be obliged to provide any services or goods, or part thereof, until full payment has been received, unless previously agreed in writing.
- The prices for goods and services shown on this website are in Pound Sterling unless otherwise noted.
- If a visitor to this site submits a request to purchase printing products or services, the visitor has become a user of this site, and the user agrees that all charges, taxes, and shipping fees will automatically be charged to the credit card or paid by the user with a pre-approved payment method.
- Once an order for printing has been approved by the customer and “sent” to the site, no changes are allowed in the deadline times, the artwork files, or the job specifications. After an order for printing has been sent via the website, the customer is responsible for paying the entire amount of the order, unless otherwise noted. In some cases, the refund may be issued to the customer if no work has been started by PostSmart Ltd. We will only consider these types of refunds when you personally take responsibility to notify us by phone or email during normal working hours that are posted elsewhere on the site.
All requests to purchase printing, production and postal services must be submitted with a mutually approved and agreed upon payment method. If you have any questions on payment, please call us at your earliest convenience.
Approved methods for payment include, but are not limited to, any of the following methods.
- Typically Electronic transfer only in some cases Direct or Credit Cards could be accepted. We use a very secure server that encrypts your payment data.
- Open accounts. If you would like details about how to open an account at our PostSmart Ltd, please call us in advance of placing your order. We’d be happy to discuss the details and explain the payment options and terms available to you.
PostSmart Ltd is required by law to include VAT on printing as well as postal services (where applicable). If your organization has a VAT exemption, it is important to understand that is your responsibility to supply us with written copies of your VAT exemption documentation before your order is placed.
The prepress department at PostSmart Ltd inspects most artwork files before printing, however you are still 100% responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files. We encourage you to take a few moments and carefully inspect and proofread your files carefully before submitting them to our website. Finally, we would remind you that the postal and mailing regulations from the Universal Postal Operators are subject to change, and it is your sole responsibility to submit artwork that complies with the current mailing guidelines required for the destination country.
PostSmart Ltd partner with trusted and reliable postal carriers to be able to deliver direct mail campaigns and other postal requirements to 200+ country in the world – all at discount prices.
PostSmart Ltd utilize the most cost effective delivery route using An Post, Royal Mail and Whistl services, direct entry and mail consolidators. Delivery duration will vary from 2 to 4 days in the Republic of Ireland, 2 to 3 days UK and 3-11 days for Europe and Rest of World. These are working days and do not includes national holidays.
The PostSmart Ltd will endeavor to make sure they comply with the completion and dispatch date, however the speed of delivery will not be the primary concern – unless explicitly stated by the customer in advance. Any delay which occurs after dispatch has taken place will not be the responsibility of the PostSmart Ltd.
EDITING, DELETING, OR MODIFICATION OF THIS WEBSITE
We reserve the right, for any reason, to edit this website. That means, without advance notice, we may suspend, discontinue, edit, or delete current offers, documents, information, products, services, or any other content appearing in this website.
PostSmart Ltdare uniquely positioned close to the border of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland and we do business regionally, nationally and internationally. If you are a locally owned neighboring business and find yourself in a “printing crisis,” we urge you to simply pick up the phone and give us a call. We will do everything we can to help you solve your problem quickly and at a reasonable cost. Every customer is important to us, but sometimes we are able to do extraordinary things for regional businesses because of time and distance advantages. We often work early or late or weekends to hit important deadlines. Please get in touch on [email protected] , we can help.
SECTION B – GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
This website is protected by copyright laws. The graphic design, content, and images on this website may not be reproduced, published displayed, or reproduced in any way, in whole or in part. This website is considered the intellectual property of smartpost.com, and we respectfully ask that you not copy, transmit, distribute, or create a derivative work based upon the content and materials of this website.
TERMINATION OF USAGE
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to all or the any part of this site at any time, without notice, and without reason.
PostSmart Ltd is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to requests for information or problems with an order caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you.
The terms and conditions listed here supersede any prior understanding or agreement (whether oral or written) regarding the subjects related to printing products and services that are presented on this website. If any provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or nullified.